Anti-Money Laundering and Illegal Operations Policy
1. In accordance with the international legislation, the Service adheres to a number of rules and implements a number of procedures aimed at preventing the use of the Service for the purpose of money laundering transactions, as well as other transactions of illegal nature.
2. In order to prevent the transactions of illegal character, the Service establishes certain requirements to all the Requests created by the User:
3. The Service reserves the right to request a photo or video of the User’s ID within the framework of the KYC(Know Your Customer) policy. The Client’s identification information will be collected, stored, transferred and protected strictly in accordance with the Company’s Personal Data Processing Policy.
4. The User will be refused an exchange if the Service is not satisfied with the information provided, or there are doubts that he/she is who he/she claims to be.
5. The Service reserves the right to suspend all the User’s requests for exchange until the User has provided copies of the documents proving their identity and any other information required to check the transaction in the following cases:
In turn, the User undertakes to provide the requested document within 7 working days from the receipt of the request to provide it, or to request the cancellation of the application.
6. The Service uses an internal verification and analysis system to identify high-risk transactions and addresses. The Service reserves the right not to disclose information about the methods and results of the User’s transaction verification.
7. Upon detecting high-risk transactions involving the User’s details, the Service reserves the right to cancel the application and return the funds or digital currencies deposited by the User. Funds are refunded only to the details from which the transfer was made. When refunds are made, all commission expenses for the transfer of funds or digital currencies are made from the funds received at the expense of the User, but no more than 5% of the amount of payment. The Service is not responsible for possible delays in refunds if they are not the fault of the Service.
8. In case of the User’s failure to provide the required documents, the Service reserves the right to refuse service in the future.
9. The Service retains the right to refuse to provide the User with any further service and transfer all the data of the User and all the data about the User’s transactions to the law enforcement authorities in case of
10. The Service reserves the right to suspend all the User’s requests for exchange until copies of documents or other information confirming the fact of payment have been received from the User.
11. Some exchange directions may not be available to the Users using the IP addresses of the countries under international sanctions.